Intake will be held:
Thursday, November 1 from 10am-Noon in the MPR at Roland Park K-8 Magnet (1510 North Manhattan Avenue, Tampa, 33607)
Monday, November 5 from 8am-10:30am at Maniscalco Elementary (939 Debuel Road, Lutz, 33549)
The Reflections Gallery and Awards
Ceremony will be held in January. Date and location are TBD.
Choose an Arts Category
This is your chance to express who you are as an individual through one or more of the following:
Reflect on the theme: HEROES AROUND ME and get creative!
- Interpretation: How closely the piece relates to the theme, based on the artwork itself and the artist statement.
- Creativity: How creative and original the piece is in its conception of the theme and its presentation.
- Technique: The level of skill demonstrated in the basic principles/techniques of the arts area.
Submit Your Entry
In your artist statement, tell us about your work and what it means to you.
- How does your work relate to the theme?
- What is your personal connection to the theme?
- What did you use to create your work (e.g. supplies, technology, instrumentation, props, etc.)?
- What/Who was your inspiration?